Kiwi Heritage Homestay has a friendly and relaxed atmosphere with clean facilities and a safe environment for your enjoyment.The large open plan living area features a well-equipped kitchen, large dining table, and a lounge with comfy couch and armchairs, TV, DVD player, stereo…
The lounge, kitchen and dining areas of the house are shared and great places to socialise with fellow guests or you can relax in the privacy of your own room.
Warm yourself on winter evenings in front of the cosy open fire.
Each bedroom has excellent beds/bedding, with heaters in winter. Bathrooms are also shared. Free Wi-Fi internet is available throughout.
There is self-help continental breakfast available which includes my delicious homemade muesli. Guests also welcome to help themselves to tea and coffee any time.
All details below…
Room price includes the following facilities
Guest Room Facilities
- All rooms have fresh linen and towels
- In winter there are heaters, extra blankets and hot water bottles available for everyone
- All rooms have free Wi-Fi internet
- See the rooms details
Terrace and Garden
- Enjoy the sun or the shade on the smoke-free terrace and garden areas at the main entrance of the house.
- Savour your meals or your book on the wooden table in a semi-private setting. Relax in the shade on the hammock.
- Enjoy the views overlooking the neighbourhood.
Shared Guest Lounge and Dining Area
- Large dining table can accommodate up to 8
- Large freeview TV/DVD with English subtitles available for some programs
- Selection of travel books, maps, magazines available
- Board games
- Cosy open fires in the winter time
- Broadband wireless Internet
Shared kitchen facilities
- Use of everything, including microwave, oven, toaster, rice cooker, food processor and all you might need to cook/bake!
- Self-help continental breakfast includes delicious homemade muesli, cereals, toast (with condiments)
- Tea, instant coffee and plunger coffee available anytime of the day
- Communal kitchen with space in fridge and pantry for all so you can prepare your own meals
- Water filter tap providing fresh fluoride-free water anytime
- Many excellent dining options nearby to suit all budgets, host happy to make recommendations
Bathrooms upstairs and ground floor
- Hairdryers available
- Hand and shower soaps for everyone’s use
- Shower over bath in upstairs bathroom
- Shower cubicle in ground floor bathroom
Laundry facility downstairs
- Washer with laundry powder
- Iron and ironing board
- Outdoor clothesline to dry your washing in the lovely fresh air and sunshine or covered clothesline for the raining days allowing you to wash anytime. Both with plenty of space.